Formerly a nursery home - today a fancy suite hotel!
The Villa Viktoria used to be a nursery home which was founded in 1914. It was given the name of Empress Auguste Victoria who was very successful in opposing against infant mortality.
After World War II the building was used by the Red Cross. Later it has been affectionately restored and was first opened as a hotel on the 1st of November 1991.